The DustBoss® 100 (DB-100) is paired with a genset and placed on a roadworthy trailer, ideal for job sites lacking a convenient power source.
- Throw: more than 328 feet (100 meters).
- Coverage: 140,000 square feet (15,500 square meters).
- Water usage: 17.7 gpm (67 lpm) to 39 gpm (147.6 lpm)
- 0-180° user defined oscillation.
- Direct-drive motor.
- Touch screen controls.
- Gooseneck trailer: 2 5/16” ball hitch standard. Others available.
- Adjustable throw angle: 0° to 50°.
- Power: 150 KW Genset with John Deere diesel Tier III Flex engine.
- Fuel capacity: 150 gallons (~32 hours’ runtime).
- DB warranty: 3 years / 3,000 hours
- Genset warranty: 2 years / 2,000 hours
Ask us about
- Custom pumps, such as with lift to pull from stationary water source
- Recommendations on using non-potable water
- Additives such as surfactants or tacifiers
- Different machine sizes
- Alternative configurations