Kodiak Runway Sweepers combine the proven technology of center or end driven broom design with the same chassis that powers the double engine snow blowers. An internally mounted air blast system with retractable swing arms provides the added feature of high air sweeping behind the blower head. The air blast automatically reverses when the broom angle changes. A lifting head cover allows the operator to dump any accumulation of snow on top of the blower head. The sweeper incorporates all the latest in design and components.
The following options are available:
- Carrier engine horsepower options from 250 hp to 400 hp
- Auxiliary engine horsepower options from 400 hp to 600 hp
- Bristles Size: 36 inches to 46 inches
- Broom Width: 12 feet to 22 feet
- Hydrostatic Components: Rexroth, Linde or Sauer-Danfoss
- Cab Size: Single (60″) cab with operator centered, or double wide (72″) cab with driver located in either right or left side position.
- Sweeping speed to 30 mph (50 kph)