Valle Nevado Ski Area from Santiago, Chile has bought from Top Service by Telemet a new PistenBully 300 W, year 2007, with immediate delivery to be used this winter season.
This purchase includes operators’ training done by Mr. George Miller, one of the most expert technicians in the world.
PistenBully models 300W, 300W Polar and 600W are the top world sale snowgrooming equipment with winches. As of May 1st 2007, over 170 units were delivered.
PB 300W 2007’s model, includes:
- New 3 speed working system.
- New cable fault detector system (Rope Failure Detector)
- New torque increase..
- New state-of-the-art gear system
- New and unique 360 Turntable handled from within the cabin.
- Chassis design specially done for 2007’s PB300 Winch.
- Lower maintenance requirements that allow doubling the work periods.
- Lower gas consumption.
- 4 Tons pull capacity.
- New and optimized pumps.
- Blade and Winch operated with joystick.
- ROPS, Operators’ security system = Roll Over Protection System.
With this acquisition, Valle Nevado begins a renewal program that will put their snowgrooming fleet as one of the most efficient and productive of the industry.
For more information on how to obtain the best snowgrooming fleet, please contact Mr. Cristian Elgueta, General Manager of Top Service by Telemet at email@example.com
For further technical details on PB 300W please click here.