Terratrac – Specialized Aebi tractor for use in steep terrain.
- Classy design, state-of-the-art driver’s area, compact and agile
- Powerful and energy-saving diesel engine of stage lllA with outstanding torque
- Ergonomically designed driver’s area with outstanding available space, simple operation and new multi-functional control lever
- Practical features: Cup holder, universal box, mobile phone holder and document compartment
- Die oscillation suppression protects the Terratrac and the equipment and allows a gentle drive
- Optimal accessibility to engine, service points and vehicle electronics for problem-free machine maintenance
The Aebi TT206 has evolved from our modular design system. From a technical perspective, it owes a great deal to the more powerful Terratrac Aebi TT211.
Its power plant is the normally aspirated Kubota V2607 Diesel, with an output of 50 HP. The transmission is hydrostatic and it has a top speed of 40 km/h.
The equipment level and power output on the basic machine have been deliberately kept to a modest level. However, for many applications, the power is more than adequate and the price is right!
With the optionally available swivel module WIPOMATIK the sitting position is lifted by 70mm, which is still clearly below comparable seat technologies from other manufacturers of implement carriers for steep slopes. Therefore, enough headroom remains. The tilt angle is 10° and is automatically adapted to the hillside. This enables comfortable and upright seat positions especially for extended working hours on a slope for instance doing mowing works at motorways or dyke maintenance.