Kodiak Northwest offers the option of a hydrostatic loader mounted snow blower as well as a mechanical model. Suitable for mounting on the customers front-end loaders using quick-hitch, the Kodiak unit is a two-stage snow blower with infinitely variable and reversible hydrostatic drives.
The following size options are available
- Horse Power Options from 180 hp to 600 hp
- Reel (ribbon) Sizes from 30 inches to 56 inches
- Impeller (fan) sizes from 30 inches to 56 inches
- Clearing widths from 108 inches to 136 inches
- Tonnage from 1500 ton/hour to 5000 ton/hour
- Engine Options: Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, John Deere o Cummins.
- Hydrostatic System: Rexroth, Linde or Sauer-DanFoss (Sundstrand)
- Kodiak can configure and manufacture the correct size of snow blower to fit your front-end loader and meet your tonnage requirement. All units are available with optional chutes of varied design.